Hiiiiii there!! Thanks so much for hanging out and getting to know us, it’s so nice to meet you! I’m Hillary Ha, and I find these online introductions kinda awkward…. I mean how do you really sum up your whole self in a little paragraph? I don’t like rules, I talk a lot, love the details, and gravitate towards people who are creative, down to earth, and direct. Here are a few other things about me in random order:
- I cannot live without coffee. Good coffee, like coffee snob status. Oat milk latte, Califa Oat Milk and Unincorporated Coffee is my jam. I know, this is way too much info. Keep reading.
- I’ve been with my husband since I was 21 and we have FIVE kids together – Zyan, Adlai, Paisley, Kingston, and Rockwell. We live in Los Angeles where the average family has 2.5 kids, making us basically a clown car wherever we go. Lots of eyeballs and funny looks. I don’t know if we ever knew we’d have five kids but we just kept going because we love it so much. Truth be told I’d have one more if I didn’t feel like a granny…..
- We are accidental homeschoolers. I swore up and down I would never homeschool and I would never own a minivan. You know that saying “never say never?” Yeah, that. I now am a homeschooler with a minivan. WTF. But can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE homeschooling and hate hate hate the minivan so I’m getting rid of that thing.
- I worked in the corporate beauty industry for a huge big wig company for over a decade and one day I couldn’t handle for one more second the rat race where humans felt less important than corporate profits and I was leaving my kids every day to do a thankless job. I left that job and a large paycheck with no idea what would come next, in fact I was so disenchanted and exhausted I truly only wanted to sit home and fold laundry while watching Oprah. Thankfully I grabbed a starter kit from this awesome gal I met on the interwebs with the same name as me, and began to not only have a passion again, I was able to replace my old paycheck and the rest is history. Woot!
- I feel more alive, vibrant, and passionate than I ever have before. I have come to realize that empowering families to handle wellness naturally within their home, empowering parents to care for their babies and make the best decisions according to their powerful instincts, and empowering women to work from anywhere and build big dreams to fruition with a community of like minded families are all part of my purpose here. I am beyond grateful that I get to do this every day.
- I can take my socks off and fold them entirely with my feet. This is a useless skill and I know it.
- Once upon a time I said I would never home birth and I had two kids in the hospital will full epidurals loud and proud. Then I went on to have 3 unmedicated homebirths and became a total homebirth advocate and I’d never do it any other way now. I repeat, never say never.
- I’m an Enneagram 8w7 with a Red/Blue or Blue/Red personality type depending on the day. If that’s a foreign language to you, send me a message and I’ll fill you in on the fun stuff!
Ok I’m going to stop flapping at the mouth now, but if you’ve made it this far, I would LOVE to be friends! I’m an open book and will talk about anything all day long, so ask away! Come find me on IG @hillaryha and let’s get this party started!
[instagram-feed num=7 cols=7]